Minimal Folio is the simplest way to present images and video on your iPad or iPhone. The app is unbranded so your portfolio does the talking.
- Easy, minimal user interface
- Pinch and zoom
- Present on an external display
- Use images, pdf and video
- Lock to prevent editing
- Manage multiple portfolios
- Batch import from photo albums
- Copy and paste items between portfolios or Apps
- Cloud sync to multiple devices with Dropbox
- Transfer files with iTunes
What a great feature, if you can’t find your iPad you can text it and optionally play a sound for two minutes. Below are some screenshots of the process and here is more information from Apple’s Website: http://www.apple.com/ipad/find-my-ipad-setup
With the Business Model Toolbox you will be able to:
- Sketch your business model using the practical methodology from the best-selling book, Business Model Generation.
- Add ballpark figures for market size, revenue streams, and costs - faster than any spreadsheet.
- Test the profitability of your ideas with a quick report and breakdowns by offer, customer segments, and costs.
The app is based on the Business Model Canvas, a widely practiced visual template pre-formatted with the nine blocks of a business model (customer segments, value propositions, channels, customer relationships, revenue streams, key resources, key activities, key partners, cost structure).
Zite, A personalized iPad magazine that gets smarter as you use it.
Really want to take this for a test spin to see how accurate the content curation is.
The iPad POS is designed for coffee shops, bakeries or any specialty retail shop with fewer than 150 items. It prints receipts and pops the cash drawer like a standard register, but it takes up very little space.