An updated version of Adobe Ideas has been released. I’ve been looking forward to this for some time. The updates include some functionality that I sketched out after using Adobe Ideas for the first time.
New features include:
- Layers: Available for In-App Purchase. Create up to 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each sketch; control order and opacity for each layer.
- Sketches save much faster, avoiding loss of data when you close the app or you need to answer a phone call.
- Save drawing to “saved photos” album on iPad and iPhone (no longer a need to create a screenshot)
- Support for iPhone 4 retina display
- Support for iOS4 Multi-tasking
- Now available in French, German and Japanese
Looks like Adobe is starting to find ways to monetize the app. Although still free you can buy the “Layers” feature for $4.99 (1Draw Layers Feature), a much needed and requested feature from people.